We are seeking a full time Repo Man (Tow Truck Operator) who can recover the units in once they are found. Also this person may transport units to locations through out Kansas and Oklahoma.
This position is based in Wichita however the employee will be required to travel throughout the state. Because of this, a log book is required.
Compensation is per recovery. Exact pay details will only be discussed with qualified applicants. Training is usually a few days and is paid at 9.50 per hour.
* Must have a either a smart phone or tablet (tablet is preferred).
* The cell phone service must reach throughout the state of Kansas.
* Must be able to receive text messages via cell phone.
* High School Diploma is required.
* This person will have at least one year experience in a commercial vehicle (CDL not required).
They could have 1 year in a tow truck but not necessary.
If not in a tow truck, then experience, as an employee in a truck and trailer (combo unit) is preferred.
* Knowledge of KDOT and Log Book is helpful.
* Applicants should be level headed and even tempered.
* Safety minded person is recommended.
* Driving record must be clean.
* Due to insurance requirements: Must be 25 or older.
* No smoking in the truck.
We are need of a full time person to help with processing the units once they are recovered. This person will take pictures, collect and document all contents inside the unit, move unit around the lot, meet with transport when they come for the unit and odd job around the lot such as cleaning up trash etc.
Current we are seeking a full time person. The hours would be about 8:30 am to 5, Monday - Friday.
This will require the person to be outside for a lot of the job.
This person would not work in severe weather but would work in light rain or snow etc.
Knowledge of computers and the ability to understand basic functions of software such as internet explorer.
Professional appearance for the interview but dress code (for the job) is for out doors.
We are a company that promotes from within. We make no promises except that when a full time opening is open, we look within first.